Chilau Marinated Fritter Fried Shrimp
My take on a classic conch fritter recipe from the Bahamas with a new twist using the batter to fry up some delicious shrimp! Feel free to use the same batter recipe to make traditional fritters with conch, crab meat, lobster, shrimp or whatever deliciousness you want to throw in there!
- 1 Cup Flour 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Chilau Sauce
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp pepper
- 1/4 Cup Part Chilau Sauce any flavor
- 1/4 Cup Part Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Part Mayo
- 1 Tsp Prepared horseradish
- Marinate shrimp in chilau sauce (any flavor) 12 to 24 hours (Use Boil Bomb for more kick)
- Mix flour, milk, eggs, and Chilau Sauce to make the batter
- Dip Shrimp in batter and fry in oil at 375 until golden brown.
- Top with Remoulade Sauce